What is the National Broadband Network (NBN)?
The National Broadband Network (NBN) is Australia’s infrastructure upgrade for phones and Internet, involving a combination of:
- Fibre-optic cables
- Existing copper lines
- Wireless radios
NBN Business Internet
- Connects your business to the public Internet at faster speeds than previously possible.
- Affordable plans and a variety of options to choose from.
- Ideal for small businesses and SMEs.
NBN Enterprise Ethernet
- Ideal for latency dependant traffic like voice as well as cloud applications with high bandwidth utilisation.
- Designed to provide enterprise-level speed, stability, and .
- Enhanced Service Level Agreements.
CSSTECH is a Business Accredited NBN Advisor and we can help your business make the shift to the NBN and take full advantage of its offerings.